Monday, November 05, 2012

An Important Video

While I said I was not going to post about the election before the election...well...I'm not, from a certain point of view.  No, I can't tell you what that point of view is.  And I don't think I asked for your opinion on the matter.

Anyway...

If you have friends, family, acquaintances, minor enemies, major villains or whoever who still think President Obama is good for this country, show them this video.  If they think conservatives are evil hatemongers, show them this video.  If you think they've never truly questioned their core beliefs in their lives, show them this video.  This is particularly important if they are able to be swayed. 

Sadly, there are many out there who will refuse to look up on the truth, no matter how directly it's presented to them.

That doesn't matter. 

As I said yesterday, we are facing the most critical election in decades.  In the waning hours of the election cycle, make sure everyone possible knows what must be done to reverse our current course.

That is our only option if we want our future to be bright.  It is our only option if we want America to grow and succeed.  To be the shining city on the hill.  So make every effort to share this video with people and open their eyes.


Conservatism is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment